We are now looking for over 300 Volunteers for the PC Financial Open.
Volunteers are a critical part of any event. PGA TOUR Canada event’s typically need 200+ volunteers and The PC Financial Open will be no different. Your involvement as a volunteer will directly impact our efforts in creating a unique experience for players, spectators and ensure a long lasting legacy in the Vancouver community. The cost to Volunteer is $40.
$40 Volunteer package includes the following:
- Official Tournament golf shirt as part of the volunteer uniform
- $25 President's Choice Gift Card
- All meals and snacks included during volunteer shifts
- Volunteer Appreciation Party on the Sunday; the last day of tournament play
- Free parking and transportation to and from course from designated parking lots
Online Caddie Registration is now available!
Thank you for your interest in caddying in The PC Financial Open. Caddie positions are open to persons age 16 years and older and you must be able to carry a set of golf clubs as no pull carts are allowed on the course.
Being a caddie is not a volunteer position, but rather an employee of the designated player and compensation of $35 per round is provided.
As a caddie for The PC Financial Open:
- You must be available to caddie from May 26th – June 1st during regulation play
- You will be required to attend a caddie clinic (TBD) and you may be asked to caddie for a practice round earlier in the week
- You will be required to print off and sign the PGA Tour Canada Caddie Registration and Regulations form and bring it to the caddie clinic